ALLSEAMS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) will treat all customers’ personal details as confidential and will only disclose this information in the circumstances set out below. ALLSEAMS will keep it on a secure server and will comply with EU Data Protection legislation in relation to the use of customers’ personal data. When customers register on this Website, or make a purchase ALLSEAMS will ask the customer to input and will collect personal details from the customer such as name, e-mail address, billing address, telephone number. ALLSEAMS may also collect, and its third party providers may collect, information about where the customer is on the internet (e.g. the URL they came from, IP address), their browser type, the country and telephone area code where the customer’s computer is located, the pages of ALLSEAMS website that were viewed during the customer’s visit, any advertisements the customer may have clicked on, and any search terms that the customer entered on the Website. ALLSEAMS confirms that any personal details which the customer provides to us (or which are available on public registers) and any user information, from which ALLSEAMS can identify the customer, is held in accordance with the the EU Data Protection legislation.
ALLSEAMS uses customers’ information only for the following purposes:
1. Maintaining the customer’s registration,
2. Processing the customer’s order and sharing necessary information with the respective designer or courier company,
3. For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to the customer,
4. To serve website content to the customer,
5. To administer this Website,
6. If the customer consents, to notify them of products or special offers that may be of interest to them,
7. If the customer consent, to send them information by post or email.
ALLSEAMS will not release customers’ personal details, however customers should be aware that if ALLSEAMS are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide customers’ personal details and /or user information, ALLSEAMS is entitled do so.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
1. To enable certain functions such as language settings, tracking potential purchases, keeping you logged in, serving you imagery in appropriate sizes.
2. To provide analytics.
3. To store your preferences.
We use both session and persistent cookies on ALLSEAMS and we use different types of cookies to run the website. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of ALLSEAMS.
What are your choices regarding cookies